Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Is Just Around the Corner...

Or so we thought...


Madison is in the midst of yet another snow storm.  I was really hoping to get outside on my bike this coming weekend, but that looks to be postponed as of right now.  However, things are looking up.  Temps are supposed to get into the 40's soon enough, which means clear roads cannot be too far off.  My training is really starting to come together and I'm just itching to get outside!  I can only take being stuck on the trainer so much...I think the tipping point is close!  Haha, not really, I just need to embrace what time I have left indoors because I know it will be so worth it once I get some fresh air and sunlight out on the roads.  Talk about natures own drug...

Hope everyone in the colder climates is hanging in there, soon enough my friends.   As far as upcoming races go, I'm looking at possibly doing a 5 or 10k on St. Patty's day if the weather is nice, if not, the next one will be a 13.1 on April 7th.  I don't want to sound like a fair weather fan, but I already did one icy 5k this winter.  No bueno.  Racing is just not that fun when you have things to worry about other than yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment